Make your airplane. Then, you just slip your PowerUp™ Electric Paper Airplane Conversion Kit propeller-stalk thing onto your paper airplane. It clips to the front, with the prop sticking out the back. Hold the battery pack up to the front and enjoy the sound of the propeller motor winding up. After 20 seconds (and don't do more, or you'll blow out the capacitor), you're fully charged and ready for at least half a minute of awesome, propeller-driven flight time. Get yourself an PowerUp™ Electric Paper Airplane Conversion Kit, and you will be the ruler of the air!
- Add a rechargeable, motor-driven propeller to your paper airplane.
- Carbon fiber body - super durable and light weight.
- Designed by Shai Goitein.
- Charge Time: 20 seconds.
- Flight Time: approx. 30 seconds per charge.
- Batteries: 3 AA (not included).
- Dimensions: approx. 7.25" long.